Today am sharing some hair removal products which are easy and effective and even time saving hope you like it girls


Try wax instead of threading some time.

(1)Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips



Today every working lady in a private ltd organization, which means that you constantly look for products to make your daily routine a lot easier and faster. One problem that women’s have is unwanted hair, in fact we all have. and specially in summer its good to get rid of it I don’t have enough time and the patience to remove it “manually” and shaving as I believe is good but the result is very itchy and also a short term solution. Thus I believe Waxing is most preferred methods of depilating for arms and legs with young girls and working women. Earlier, I tried using wax that has a lot of preparation to make like heating wax and putting some pads that’s gives me a hard time. So I bought Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips Its effective easy to use and painless unlike the wax that we need to heat first before using….

Do I need to mention this? You all have guessed it right by now, I’ll definitely. I am glad I found this removal strip that is easy to use. It is a nice cheap alternative to getting your waxing done professionally It really works very well and it is even safe for all types of skin :-
Veet’s pre- coated wax strips are ready- to-use. Thus, no heating and no mess!

The smell is very pleasant to describe will be a nice herbal smell.
Three different variants are available according to the skin type.
A well descriptive manual is provided with the pack, containing step by step instructions.

The product comes in 3 variants -one for each skin type:
Normal Skin : with Shea Butter and Berry
Sensitive skin : with Vitamin E and Almond Oil
Dry Skin : with Aloe Vera and Lotus.

 

Note : if you are new to waxing kindly test your skin by waxing small part of the area you want ,wipe clean & wait for 24 hr. If there is no reaction then go for whole area waxing **



For face, bikini and sensitive areas.  Soft skin for weeks longer than shaving.  Contents:10* 2 wax strips, 2 aftercare wipes.  Dermatologically tested.  Nair pretty wax strips are dermatologically tested and are enriched with chamomile extract and a delicious apple fragrance to leave your skin looking and feeling beautiful.  Suitable for face, bikini and sensitive areas.

The main difference in veet  and Nair Pretty Mini Wax is that these are smaller for more precise areas of hair removal and come in such a pretty glittery green translucent wax which is a delight to use. I used to be a regular at parlors for getting upper lip done, but since I discovered wax strips, I have started waxing upper lips because it is difficult for me to visit parlors often plus it’s very convenient to wax upper lips as and when I want, when I am going out.

Nair Pretty Mini Wax StripsNair Pretty Mini Wax Strips


I have also noticed that waxing upper lips reduces pain and watery eyes that I used to get during threading. The hair are softer and no ingrown hair trouble. The growth has reduced and the waxing effect lasts me a long time, like 10 to 15 days. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.......


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...