L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream


White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream 

Whitening is one of my frustrations though I’m  wheatish because of my mom’s genes. Why is it still my frustration? My face is darker than the rest of my body along with my arms. I take responsibility because I never wore sunblock all my college life. I hate greasy creams and lotions especially if I’m always on the run in the morning with no time to wait for my lotion to dry up.
Now that I realize my arms and face are darker compared to my chest and legs I can’t help but be upset. My forehead is the darkest part of my face.
L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream promises a transparent rosy whitening effect but I doubt that I’ll be rosy with my genes. I’ll just have to put my hopes on my ever reliable
Loreal+White+Perfect+Fairness+Control+Moisturizing+Cream+Review L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream ReviewWhat the company says and my comments on it:
ACTIONS
1.More transparent skin
Enriched with Melanin-VanishTM, this cream helps reduce spots and visibly brighten skin tone for a transparent skin.
This is one of my problems, dark spots due to my acne breakout last year even due to lots of medicines intake. Until now the spots are still visible, though it isn’t that dark anymore I’m still annoyed whenever I see it. It is just plain ugly.

2. More healthy glow
With Tourmaline Gemstone, known to help stimulate skin microcirculation, this cream brings your skin more glow.
L’oreal White Perfect cream definitely imparts a healthy glow have seen because my freiens using it.
3. Protection against UV induced skin darkening
I use this even though I’m just at home because the SPF is perfect for the radiation coming from the TV or my computer. It also protects me from the sun rays penetrating from my windows. This is perfect since I won’t use a sunblock at home because it is quite heavy for me. More or less I’m protected for around 255 minutes. PA means protection strength. The “+” mark means 2 times. So, if there is two ++ signs with PA, it means that the product has 4 times stronger protection power.
RESULTS
Immediately, perfectly hydrated, skin is visibly brighter.
Day after day, dark spots are visibly reduced for a more even skin complexion. Skin looks fairer and more transparent with a healthy glow.
My skin looks hydrated after using it, it is even look more hydrated than my water based moisturizer from Celeteque. This too doesn’t oil up my face.
TEXTURE
Light and non-greasy, the texture of WHITE PERFECT DAY CREAM SPF 17 PA++, is quickly absorbed, leaving your skin soft and comfortable, with no feeling of stickiness.
Texture-wise, it looks heavy but it is actually light. I love applying it cold since I put it in the fridge, the coolness helps my skin look fresher. The thing is I didn’t experience the “quickly absorbed part…” as I wait a few minutes for it to be fully absorbed, not sticky, and dry.
Loreal+White+Perfect+Fairness+Control+Moisturizing+Cream+Review1 L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream Review
Loreal+White+Perfect+Fairness+Control+Moisturizing+Cream+Review2 L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream Review
Loreal+White+Perfect+Fairness+Control+Moisturizing+Cream+Review3 L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream Review
See how thick it looks?

L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream Review - WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT:

  • Gives a nice glow to my skin
  • Helps in lightening dark spots
  • Very creamy
  • Smells good – not that heavily scented
  • Spreads well
  • Has SPF PA++
  • Locally available

L’oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream Review - WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT IT

  • A little greasy, but goes smooth after a few minutes (I have to wait a few minutes to let it dry before I could apply anything)
  • The tub is quite unhygienic

FINAL THOUGHTS

 I think it helps in lightening dark spots. I will definitely buy the night cream and the essence from this line also.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...