l'oreal lumi magique foundation review


hi friends ,
here again with another foundation  review 
Well till date am a big fan of a loreal products like foundations ,blusher , eye shadows  and I really really love it! 
I had trouble picking a foundation for my skin type cz they don’t have the shade which I actually need and saw in net  , so I asked the person at a make up counter to help me out. I wanted to purchase loreal infallible which I have already finished one bottle so again I went  for the same  but she suggested Lumi Magique.


 I'm loving it, makes my skin look so healthy and full of life, and it adds just the right amount of glow to my face. It feels really light on the skin and it doesn't look like you're wearing heavy foundation.since using  lots of loreal foundations and other brands also I like dewy finish in winter and matte in summer so  I thought it will work or not as the person in the makeup counter convinced me to buy lumi magic.

 i was bit confused  cz whatever I buy I first see the reviews  but this time no chance so I bought  lumi magic as I don’t like using press powder to set CZ I like the glow and that natural glow I love it it matches my skin pretty well.its super dewy my skin is oily so in summer I think will have to set with matte compact well no worry It seems to glide off my face a few hours into my day if I will not use compact in summer. Coverage surprisingly is very good, a good medium and build able and it doesn't look cakey even with 2 layers on. This is definitely not for oily skins as it's too wet and would be greasy, but I can still wear it fine would highly recommend this for dry skins and even mature skin as it is a lovely creamy consistency it's lightweight and it doesn't feel like you have a full face of makeup nicely divided into cool tones, neutral tones and warm tones, which is a really nice way of giving the consumer more options and getting as close a match as possible. The illuminating effect is really nice, I think it actually does have some shimmer in it, but it's so fine that you really can't tell, it's no Photo ready, that's for sure.

The packaging is great, sleek and practical with a pump, something that I'm always wishing for in a foundation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...